Friday, May 8, 2009

Who knew?

LIVING PROOF THAT
BLIND DATES
REALLY CAN BE A DREAM COME TRUE: After being set up on a blind date a year ago last December, Chris' sister, Bethany got married to Brett last Saturday!
It was an exciting day and we are sooo happy for them!
Congratulations, you two!
Hope you're living it up in Hawaii right now.
And who is the genius (I am of course totally kidding here) behind getting these two together? Ahem. Not to take credit or anything, but it was none other than myself! :)
It's amazing how what is simply meant to be is MEANT TO BE and how it all just comes together as it should.... with a little help from the Mastermind above that is... :)

3 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

What GORGEOUS wedding colors as well! I love her dress, and ALL the dresses - WOW!

Carly said...

OH! I love that picture of Parker with the garter on his head. That is hilarious! Also Emmies little sweater is darling and the exact color! What a beautiful wedding!

Chelle said...

Okay, I loved your 8 things tagged--I started laughing out loud about the student debt thing. That's about how we're feeling too! And hey, we're also doing the Disneyland thing in June with my entire family. Wish us luck with an 8 wk old...
We definitely want to get together with you guys! You are so sweet to get Turin something. you have my phone # right? If not, send an e-mail to michelley_olson@yahoo.com and we'll get something arranged.