We just got....
A PATIO!
Hooray!
It was just finished on Tuesday and I am so excited about it that I had to share....
I feel like we just added square footage onto our house
& it's so nice that Parker can go out and ride his trike around without constant supervision (he obviously doesn't get far, but still!). :)
One summer project down....now we're contemplating finishing the rest of our basement.
If anyone knows of a good licensed electrician in the Salt Lake/Utah Valley area that may be in need of some work, please send their names our way!
If anyone knows of a good licensed electrician in the Salt Lake/Utah Valley area that may be in need of some work, please send their names our way!
5 comments:
oh, I love it! Especially the pictures of it gleaming in the sunlight. :) Great purchase!
That looks great! How exciting! Did you guys DO that yourselves??? Either way, I love having a patio - I'm so jealous =).
That looks so great. We need something like that in our backyard. Here's to lots of summer bbq's!
We just finished ours. We used Live Wire Electric they did a great job!! We really should get together next week. I am open all week. Let me know. Let me know if you want the number for the electrician!
Jeanine -
No, we didn't take this one on ourselves. Chris is handy and all, but isn't so savvy on working a cement truck. :) We hired this one out to a guy that's done several jobs for a few families on our street.
Post a Comment