On Mother's Day morning, the cute boys in my life
(shown here:)
made me breakfast and then sent me on a treasure hunt. Yes, a treasure hunt. My sweet husband is not only good looking, but he's also creative & thoughtul!
So check out my treasure:
That shiny beauty is just what you think it is -- A NEW LAPTOP!
I was so surprised -- I had no idea that was coming! We inherited my little brother's laptop four years ago when he left on his mission & I have LOVED it, however, it is slowly dying. I've been afraid to load pictures onto it for about a year now and so whenever I want to make a blog post, etc or do anything with photos, I have to go to our office in the basement (the only finished room downstairs). So, he gave me this so that I can do everything I need to from wherever I want to!
What a guy, ay?
Thanks again, Honey.
I LOVE it!
What a guy, ay?
Thanks again, Honey.
I LOVE it!
5 comments:
Cool, what a fun present! That was very creative to do a treasure hunt. This year for Mother's Day, I just went out and bought some stuff and told James what he got me. I've been thinking about taking the kids to that farm at Thanksgiving Point. It looks really fun.
Oh we need a new laptop too - what kind did you get? What a fun Mother's Day Surprise!
That's an awesome Mother's Day gift...way to go Chris. Sounds like you had a good Mother's Day...I'm so glad. Loved your pics from your last post at Thanksgiving Point your kids are so darling!
Wow! Convenience is the key! You know that we now expect even more blogging from you!
so we'll get to enjoy more blog posts from you now, right? :)
Post a Comment