Although she is growing up way too fast, we are having the time of our lives watching her grow and are thoroughly enjoying every minute of her stinkin' cute little personality. She is the SWEETEST little thing and we feel tremendously blessed to have her in our family.
Here are her nine month stats:
WEIGHT: 17.68 lbs, 31st %ile
HEIGHT: 27 inches, 34th %ile
HEAD: 17 inches, 28th %ile
In case you're wondering, no, we really don't have paper just lying around everywhere... but if any form of paper is to hit the ground, the little stink will suck it until it fits into her little chops... i.e. one of Parker's flash cards or memory cards, a clothing tag that was just removed, etc. etc....the second she sees it, she grabs for it!
The girl LOVES her big brother! If she hears his voice, she has to go hunt him down. Parker doesn't as easily return the adoration, but he definitely appreciates that his sister thinks he is hysterically funny. Emmie LOVES her brother's silly antics and he sure can make her giggle.
She is saying "Da Da" and "Ma Ma" and loves to clap her hands. She is such a happy, happy girl and I am happy to report that she is pretty much back to sleeping through the night.
She isn't quite standing by herself yet, but is constantly pulling herself to a standing position and is cruising a little bit. She tries to climb the stairs and we are having to constantly keep an eye on her. I am so not ready for her to walk so I am hoping she'll keep at this pace for at least a few more months! :) Don't grow up TOO fast on us, Em!
The girl LOVES her big brother! If she hears his voice, she has to go hunt him down. Parker doesn't as easily return the adoration, but he definitely appreciates that his sister thinks he is hysterically funny. Emmie LOVES her brother's silly antics and he sure can make her giggle.
She is saying "Da Da" and "Ma Ma" and loves to clap her hands. She is such a happy, happy girl and I am happy to report that she is pretty much back to sleeping through the night.
She isn't quite standing by herself yet, but is constantly pulling herself to a standing position and is cruising a little bit. She tries to climb the stairs and we are having to constantly keep an eye on her. I am so not ready for her to walk so I am hoping she'll keep at this pace for at least a few more months! :) Don't grow up TOO fast on us, Em!We LoVe YoU EmMiE!
Thanks for all the smiles you bring into our home everyday! We adore you and couldn't have "ordered" a more perfect little girl.
I still can't believe you're ours!
4 comments:
She is SO adorable - I LOVE those cheeks! I can't believe how fast these little munchkins grow up, it's crazy! I'm glad she's sleeping so well for you - there's nothing better to refresh a tired mama than a good nights' sleep!
How does it go so fast??! She's such a pretty girl - I love all the pictures. I've been trying to teach Afton to clap... no success yet. Maybe Emmie can teach her. :)
By the way, Afton's letters are fabric mod-poged onto the cardboard/paper machie letters. Can't wait to see Emmie's!
She is so darling. I wish I could just love on her and those cheeks! I love the picture of her in her crib with the little curlers. SO CUTE! And a thumb sucker? That is cute too. Gotta love that she will never lose that like she would lose a binkie :)
She is a doll! Can't believe she is 9 months, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were emailing back and forth about finding out we were pregnant and due around the same time...crazy! Can't believe all she is doing...what a smartie! Seriously your kids couldn't be cuter. Congrats on your patio...so nice and how fun to have your basement done.
Post a Comment