I was tagged by my friend Sara...it was fun to read hers, so I thought I'd play along, too.
Here goes...
8 Things I’m Looking Forward to:
1. Disneyland with my kids (coming September 2009)
2. Getting out of grad school student loan debt (coming 2050…)
3. Finishing our basement
4. Finding bedding I love so that I can finally decorate our master bedroom (low on the priority list however)
5. To be done with nursing so that I can have my body back and my hormones “normalized” for a minute
6. Summer… warm weather, playing outside with my kids, parks, barbeques, snow cones, the zoo…
7. Watching my kids grow and develop their talents
8. Honestly, life is pretty good these days….I’m just trying to enjoy the moment - as cliché as that may sound
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took care of my kiddos
2. Played ‘hide and seek’ the blocks with Parker at least 7 times
3. Negotiated (successfully) with Parker to eat some chicken at lunchtime
4. Went to the Hansens and ate some authentic Mexican homemade tacos whipped up by my brother in law, Zach (which by the way were delicious)
5. Jumped on a tramp with Parker and our nephew Atticus
1. Disneyland with my kids (coming September 2009)
2. Getting out of grad school student loan debt (coming 2050…)
3. Finishing our basement
4. Finding bedding I love so that I can finally decorate our master bedroom (low on the priority list however)
5. To be done with nursing so that I can have my body back and my hormones “normalized” for a minute
6. Summer… warm weather, playing outside with my kids, parks, barbeques, snow cones, the zoo…
7. Watching my kids grow and develop their talents
8. Honestly, life is pretty good these days….I’m just trying to enjoy the moment - as cliché as that may sound
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took care of my kiddos
2. Played ‘hide and seek’ the blocks with Parker at least 7 times
3. Negotiated (successfully) with Parker to eat some chicken at lunchtime
4. Went to the Hansens and ate some authentic Mexican homemade tacos whipped up by my brother in law, Zach (which by the way were delicious)
5. Jumped on a tramp with Parker and our nephew Atticus
6. Played Wii Fit for a few minutes while being instructed by my bro in law, Dustin
7. Drove home with 2 screaming kids an hour and a half past their bedtime
8. Watched Little People Big World with Chris before crashing into bed
8 Things I wish I could do :
1. Take my kids to the grocery store without Parker having a major meltdown
8 Things I wish I could do :
1. Take my kids to the grocery store without Parker having a major meltdown
2. Snap my fingers in the morning and have my hair done and makeup on
3. Afford to have all of my laundry dry cleaned or done by someone other than myself
4. Go somewhere tropical with my husband
5. Leave the house without it taking a good hour to pack everything/everyone up
6. Go back to school and get a masters degree in Occupational Therapy or counseling
7. Sing (I’m with you Sara – I can’t carry a tune to save my life)
8. Ensure my Emmie and Parker’s protection from all the scary things out there in the world
8 Shows I watch
1. American Idol! It makes me so happy….
8 Shows I watch
1. American Idol! It makes me so happy….
2. The Bachelor (I admit it too, Sara – you’re not the only one!)
3. Little People Big World
4. The Office (although I’m like 5 episodes behind)
5. The Today Show… no – not all 3 hours – I’m lucky if I get 10 minutes in but I LOVE to watch the news and be up on current events
6. Jon & Kate plus 8 (on occasion…)
7. What Not to Wear (maybe once every few months?)
8. Little Einsteins
(The only one that is a priority these days is American Idol… I’m always so sad when it ends!)
8 People I tag
Jeanine
Ali
Jill
Amanda
Alicia
Marsha
Karen
Cami
No comments:
Post a Comment