WeDnEsDaYs.... I love them!
They are Chris' day off so I either am able to get a lot accomplished on those days because he's home to help with the kids, or we get to go and do something fun together!
Last week we opted for FUN and went to the
Thanksgiving Point Farm.
I love that place. It's cheap to get in and it makes for a fun family activity. (Oh, and I really really love the precious little goats!) This was our first trip there this year and Parker was finally old enough to actually want to go on a pony ride. He rode twice and our little cowboy was all smiles. As was Emmie - from her stroller.
I love that place. It's cheap to get in and it makes for a fun family activity. (Oh, and I really really love the precious little goats!) This was our first trip there this year and Parker was finally old enough to actually want to go on a pony ride. He rode twice and our little cowboy was all smiles. As was Emmie - from her stroller. It was great to be outside and enjoy the nice 70's weather.
It's so nice to be out of hibernation. :)
1 comment:
ohhhhh, I love the pony and the pink little pig bums! Looks so fun!!!
Post a Comment