I bought these curlers for Emmie a few weeks ago in hopes to try and tame her unruly calic that sits right up front and insists on standing straight up at all times....
(I just wanted the tiny ones but had to purchase this whole pack to get them, in case you were wondering.)
After spotting them in the drawer the other morning, Parker exclaimed,
"Hey Mom! What are THESE for?
BIG BOYS???"
The sweet little guy was so serious about his question & then his own immediate guess at the answer that I couldn't help laughing & I smiled about it the rest of the day.
Oh how I love my little P....
1 comment:
nothing wrong with sharing curlers with her brother is there? austin some times gets a little jealous that he doesn't have a new bracelet or a bow. parker is smart! he will figure it all out!
Post a Comment