It seems like we just hit this milestone with Parker, so it's hard for me to believe that my little girl is already so big! I had her wear a necklace with her name on it the first day so that her teachers would be sure to get her name right. She has been three times now and has done a great job! As far as we know anyways. :) She goes willingly and she especially loves singing time. I have to wonder though if by the end of class this dreamer girl is off in the corner chatting away to her imaginary friend in La La Land and twirling for her imaginary prince.
My Emmie...! Her attention span is pretty much non-existent...
It's crazy to me that I have TWO kids in Primary!
Sooooooo glad to be done with Nursery for the moment. Emmie had such a darling teacher but I just can't handle the germ infested toys in that place. And all the goopy toddlers that come and happily share their slobbery diseases. It's a sure ticket to a miserable cold, the chicken pox, stomach flu, RSV, pneumonia, pink eye... you name it. I'm just not sure it's worth the gamble of bringing home one of the above stated miseries.
LOVE this twosome!
And this threesome!


No comments:
Post a Comment