Carbonite works! My pictures are restored. :) SO glad.
Christmas Eve....
We spent Christmas Eve at the Hansens where Aunt Marsha hosted an ugly sweater party.
I'm so glad to see people laughing about all these hideous sweaters people always seem to wear at Christmas. I mean seriously it's nice that we can make a joke of what we've all been thinking all these years of these ridiculous sweaters. No offense to anyone who truly finds them attractive.
Sure takes a lot of pressure off coming up with something cute to wear to that holiday party! :)
Christmas Eve....
We spent Christmas Eve at the Hansens where Aunt Marsha hosted an ugly sweater party.
I'm so glad to see people laughing about all these hideous sweaters people always seem to wear at Christmas. I mean seriously it's nice that we can make a joke of what we've all been thinking all these years of these ridiculous sweaters. No offense to anyone who truly finds them attractive.
Sure takes a lot of pressure off coming up with something cute to wear to that holiday party! :)
I bet you can guess who the lucky winner of the night was. He wears a turtle neck quite well doesn't he? Haha. We love Uncle Brett - he always has us laughing.
...and for some added excitement for the night...



No comments:
Post a Comment