Blogging just isn't working out so hot for me these days, is it?! Besides the fact that I have NO IDEA how in the world my header picture and sidebar pictures suddenly turned skiwampus and resized themselves (blog hijacker is all I can come up with), I haven't had an operable computer for the last 2 weeks and have lost a bunch of my pictures!
AGHH!
The good news is that we gave in and got a new laptop...well, kind of not so awesome because- really, who likes to be forced into spending that kind of money...but then money does grow on trees, right? Yeh. Bad news is (for me) that we had to wipe the old laptop which had all my christmas eve/early christmas day pics and Lexi's baby blessing photos. Supposedly they are backed up out there in cyber space, but it seems that they might not be retrieved until 2015. Thankfully, I did save a few from Christmas morning onto a disk before the computer died... and also Chris gave me a new SD card that morning so the rest of Christmas day is on a card that has yet to be uploaded so I still have all of those!
ANYWAYS, who cares, right? Here we go with the few I have! You know I'd have lots more to share if I could. :)
AGHH!
The good news is that we gave in and got a new laptop...well, kind of not so awesome because- really, who likes to be forced into spending that kind of money...but then money does grow on trees, right? Yeh. Bad news is (for me) that we had to wipe the old laptop which had all my christmas eve/early christmas day pics and Lexi's baby blessing photos. Supposedly they are backed up out there in cyber space, but it seems that they might not be retrieved until 2015. Thankfully, I did save a few from Christmas morning onto a disk before the computer died... and also Chris gave me a new SD card that morning so the rest of Christmas day is on a card that has yet to be uploaded so I still have all of those!
ANYWAYS, who cares, right? Here we go with the few I have! You know I'd have lots more to share if I could. :)
This was actually taken of my threesome a few weeks before Christmas. There were much cuter ones, but this is the only one I have saved. And no worries. Parker got a haircut soon after this picture. The gel bill to keep his hair that high is a costly one. Plus it reminds me of a polygamist... the higher the hair the holier. He's looking pretty holy in that picture if you ask me... :) Still cute, but holy cute. And for the record, I'd take the holy high hair over the undone, ungelled, ragamuffin look on this blondie any day.;)
Christmas morning...
Waiting to go in the basement to see what Santa brought!
Waiting to go in the basement to see what Santa brought!
The big reveal!
We unfolded our sectional so that everything would fit.There is one more tent and tunnel that hook onto this but Santa opted to not put it up to avoid having to stuff the tree into the tent
Not to mention the claustraphobia problems.
We unfolded our sectional so that everything would fit.There is one more tent and tunnel that hook onto this but Santa opted to not put it up to avoid having to stuff the tree into the tent
Not to mention the claustraphobia problems.
Emmie got her longed-for doll house!
She was so enraptured with it, she did not want to be bothered with opening her other presents!
Oh the time and money we could have saved if only we had known...
She ended up having to open the majority on the morning of the 26th because we ran out of time Christmas morning...our schedule is a tight one on Christmas!
Parker's big requested "SURPRISE" from Santa was this Toy Story Imaginext play set. It's actually a Landfill and sanitation truck.
What?
Every kid dreams of getting their own garbage wonderland, right? It's actually pretty cool. Really!
We LOVE Imaginext toys!
25 points if you can spot the baby.
There's our Lexi, smiles and all.
I LOVE this happy girl!
As for Chris and I.... Chris got the Star Wars bluray extended edition set (guess who won't be watching it with him...I know, such a good wife but come on... Star Wars?), and I got spoiled with a new KitchenAid mixer (YAY!) AND my first IPOD to name a few. That's right. Between that and getting my first smart phone a few months back...watch out! Michelle's going all high tech.
Eeee not so much seeing as how my blog looks these days...
Christmas morning was the best and we feel very, very blessed!
Not to rhyme or anything.
For real though, we had a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for our family. We have three awesome, healthy kids, we live in such a great community and the beauty of our surroundings amaze me, Chris is blessed to work in a steady field with a job that he absolutely loves, and most of all we are so grateful for our knowledge of the gospel and the tremendous blessing it is in our lives!








1 comment:
Yay for Kitchen Aid Mixers!! I got one too this year!! And so funny about the imaginext trash depot. Owen was asking for a garbage truck last year for christmas. So funny. We did the imaginext dinosaurs and space guys this year. You and your kids are so stinkin' cute. Not that I don't see them all the time but seeing their pictures on here just makes me want to squeeze their cute cheeks on my computer screen.
Post a Comment