Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lexi is 3 months!

Our little Lexi is 3 months old! Actually, more like three and half months with my posting this so late. But in the picture she is 3 months on the dot.
She is truly the best baby! I just smother her squeezy cheeks with kisses all day!
She is super happy and smiles a ton. She loves to goo and chat with whoever will listen. Her hair is super curly straight from the bath and will keep the curl if I put a little mousse in it, otherwise it's pretty wild woman hair. I guess she takes after her sister. Who takes after me. :) The bedhead around our house is quite the sight. ;)

She has started sucking her thumb quite a bit. She loves to hold onto my thumbs and has the strongest grip. The last few nights she has slept from 12 am -6 or 7 am so I am relieved to finally be getting that much of a stretch of sleep! Her stomach is still bothering her quite a bit and the projectile vomiting is getting a bit worse. I feel bad and wish I knew what to do to help her!
Posted by Picasa
She rolled over from back to stomach for the first time yesterday! It doesn't surprise me because she is such a strong little thing but it seems a little early. I was shocked to find her on her stomach. I'm not ready for mobility yet! :)
Don't grow up so fast on us Lexi!
We love love LOVE her!

2 comments:

James and Marianne said...

Michelle, as always your kids are adorable. It was fun to see how your Christmas went. (Much better than last year- I bet you were first in line for the flu vaccine this year!) And thanks again for letting me hold little Lexi at the party! She is so sweet- she seriously made me baby hungry again. I love seeing all of your pictures!

L said...

Oh my, she is GORGEOUS!!! What a fun sweetie to love on all day.