We spent Christmas afternoon at my Grandma Mimi's.
I think this is where I've been every Christmas during these same hours for the last 32 years.
As you can see, her family room is transformed into a present wonderland...and this picture only shows a small portion of it....
I think this is where I've been every Christmas during these same hours for the last 32 years.
As you can see, her family room is transformed into a present wonderland...and this picture only shows a small portion of it....
I think our favorite present of the year (among many great gifts) was not having my kids be sick and just being able to enjoy the day with family. Holidays through the eyes of your kids is the best. Especially when they are non-boogery kids. That is an extra perk for sure.
They make everything so much more fun and it was a great day!
My sister in law, Kylie made the CUTEST fabric shoes for Lexi. What a crafty girl! She just whips these things out like Martha Stewart. I have several Martha sister in laws... it's nice to be surrounded by such talent!
All in all, it was a really great afternoon. Too much was given to my family but we are so grateful for everyone's thoughtfulness and the spirit of giving on this special day! My kids
One of my favorite moments was actually a gift given to my Dad by my brother and his wife...
It was a box that surprised us with the announcement, "It's A BOY!" with attached ultrasounds. SO cute and such fun news on Christmas! Kylie was just 16 weeks along and wasn't due for her ultrasound for another couple of weeks but they found out early.
Such a fun surprise!



No comments:
Post a Comment