Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PRESCHOOL

It's official!
Parker started his first real day of preschool yesterday!
He was a little hesitant to go into his class but once he jumped in there it seemed to go well. We feel super lucky for him to have two of his cute little friends going to the same school. It was a bit of a process to decide on this place as it is a bit of a drive, but we think it's going to be worth it with all the fun programs they offer there, and we're really excited for what lies ahead!
I can't believe that he's old enough to have started his long road of education!
I'm so excited for him but a little sad to see him grow up so fast.
He also starts soccor practice tonight...
I feel like I'm already so busy - but I have a feeling life gets really hectic when the little people reach elementary school and you add in the responsiblities of helping keep up on homework & timelines and then you throw in all the extracurricular stuff... sounds CRAZY! But that's what it's all about, right? It's so fun to watch these little ones as they learn new things, develop their talents and grow into the little people they were sent here to become! I feel so blessed to be a mom and to be able to experience all these fun avenues of life with my kiddos, while doing my best to steer them in the right direction. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

CONGRATULATIONS PARKER..... AND CONGRATULATIONS MOM AND DAD. What an adventure. This really IS what rules your life for the next 20 or so years. All of your vacations and plans will be based around school and the 'extra-activities' that the kids have. It's a WONDERFUL adventure! Parker, you look so grown up. Grandpa and I are so proud of you! We love you so much! Miss you and see you soon! Love, Grandma Jane.