The BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
We sure adore this sweet girl!!!
The PaRtY GoErS:
(sorry, I missed pics of a few!)
The ThOuGhTfUl GiFtS:
The CoRnY DeCoRaTiOnS:
(If you need something ultra cheesy, I just might be your girl. :))
The YuMmY pArT:

(I know, out of control on the cupcake pictures but what can I say, there were too many that made me smile that I want included in my blog book!)
If you're ready to throw up at the all the excessive orange and pink in this post - it's cool. So am I. :)
HaPpY BiRtHdAy SwEeT eMmIe!




5 comments:
It is hard to believe the Emmie is 2 already and Parker is going to school. Your little cuties are growing up so fast.
Your decorations are anything but chessy or corny, but you make me laugh. They are adorable! I could totally use your design talent for the upcoming birthdays at my house. If you ever hire out.....
WOW I can't believe she is TWO (considering the last time I saw you you were about to go into labor).
You need to go into the business of doing parties...for real!
How cute.
Miss ya.
Ali
What a beautiful girl and a beautiful party!! Everything looks perfect! Happy birthday, Emmie!!!
The Corny (even though they're not) decorations are the best part! Glad you all had a good time!
Post a Comment