Sunday, August 8, 2010

Skirts, shoes & puppy love

My Mom made some darling little skirts for Emmie. Emmie loves all things girly so she of course thinks they are divine!

Don't let all the pictures confuse you -- she isn't modeling all the skirts here- just the one she wore last Sunday. As usual, I am indecisive as to what pictures to post, so heck -- why not continue to overuse the collage feature and post SEVEN?!

Sounds good to me! :)
NOTE: She is holding up her foot so that you don't miss her shoes. She is a shoe girl through and through. She is so funny.

& funny is what I think of the face she is making below:

(she looked at me and exclaimed, "Ughh, HEV HE!")
While the subject is up....Emmie loves to boss around Roxy. She goes around the house yelling, "ROX!", followed by a stream of love-filled air-kisses. My favorite interaction E has with Rox is when Emmie bumps into her (which is often since Roxy follows us from room to room) and says "Sar, Dog!" (Sorry dog), while giving her a little love pat. I am just thanking my lucky stars that she is gentle with the poor dog. Her brother on the other hand got such thrills out of dog torture at this age that I was considering getting rid of poor Roxy. I was afraid he was learning self-taught aggressive behavior through his dog torture practices. Good thing he outgrew that one! Roxy is a good, loyal little dog and has been through a lot with our fam. She is deserving of some love...truth be told with two other very needy little beings in my life I don't always have the time to give it to her. I am just glad that Emmie is willing to give out the kisses to the deserving (?) pup....even though it makes me shudder. Bleh. (No worries - despite the inuendo in that pic, Roxy kept her tongue in her snout, thank goodness. :))
Back to the fun skirts. We love them, Mom! Thanks again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Such a cute skirt on an even cuter model. She is always dressed to the nines and smiling. What a doll!

Grandma Jane said...

Hope she enjoys (and you, Michelle) the skirts. She does look awfully cute, however, it is the model more than the skirt. What beautiful children you have Michelle. What a wonderful mom you are. And as for blogging.... I'm a real dork with all this electronic stuff, but what a wonderful diary you are keeping for you family and posterity. How wonderful. Grandma would be (and is) PROUD!!!! She was the picture-taker in the family and you certainly picked that up from her.
Love you all tons. mom.