Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Into the mind of a little sister...

...& a glimpse at how our attempts at getting a "happy family" photo of the twosome always fails me...:
(Above picture)
Eh eh. Too close!


I meeeeaan it!! Back OFF buddy!

That's IT.


You're gonna get it!

A nice chomp out of your leg oughtta do it...


Eghh...I give up. What is that, a smirk?! Seriously, are all boys this annoying?!
Quite possibly, Em. You just keep that guard up for the next twenty years or so and you'll be just fine!
*I know, I shouldn't condone biting but somehow it makes me smile to see my little girl stand up for herself... even when it means another failed picture attempt. :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Awesome! I love that you too have a little one that likes to bite! Thanks for sharing!

Hollie said...

Your kids are adorable, even when they are biting each other :)

Amanda said...

Ha, ha, that's pretty funny. I love that she resorts to biting. Ya do what ya gotta do I guess:)