Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Relief

*Big Sigh*......
Well.
I made it.
The troops are in bed.
(HAPPY DAY!!)
They're still alive.
I'm still alive.
Now why do I feel like I've just run a marathon?
Up hill the entire way??
Dang. This kid thing is exhausting.
To say the least.
Now excuse me while I go and get some much needed R&R and catch up on my American Idol....
Oh, and if anyone needs me, please tell them I am clocked out until morning.
(I wish... :))

2 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

You are too cute! I feel your pain dear! Hang in there and try to enjoy it! Here's to a new day!!

Kim and Nathan said...

Dont tell me the kid thing is exhausting:) jk. Thanks for your comments on my blog. You are so sweet. I am glad you found my blog. I love blogs! Your little family is so cute and growing so fast. Keep in touch.