
This little cutie turned 18 months on February 25th! 
For the record books, her 18 month stats go as follows:
WEIGHT: 21.49 lbs = 12th %ile
HEIGHT: 31 inches = 31st %ile
HEAD: 18= 27th %ile

Emmie is such a sweet, happy, content & loving little girl. She is also spunky, knows what she wants & is pretty independent (um she gets that one from me). She does have a history of hitting and biting when things aren't going her way, which baffles me because her brother has never been one to display that type of behavior so I am not sure where she learned these little outbursts. I guess these lovely retaliations might just be an innate result of some of that 'girl blood' firing up in her?? All I can is YIKES! She will have to learn real quick that her 'Ma' (as she calls me) does not tolerate caddy girl drama AT ALL! Non-violent dramatic outburts on the other hand - yes. She certainly could have picked up her drama queen tendencies from her big brother.
WHO, by the way, demonstrated some real good ones on Sunday at church reminding me of why I usually try and sit as far back as I can to avoid the embarrassment of having the congregation view the fiasco that ensues with my lovely little ones during lovely 1:00 church that have been known to bring me to tears on husbandless Sundays like this last one.... but that is a whole other story.....
A FEW OF HER LOVES AT 18 months:

Goofing off with her brother!
She loooves this boy!
They chase each other, race each other, hide and seek each other, help each other, entertain each other, antagonize each other, scream at each other, laugh together, cry together, play together, dance and sing together, conspire together.....LOVE EACH OTHER, ADORE EACH OTHER!
What a blessing it is to have a sibling.
More loves:
Loooves to eat! Favorites? Waffles, string cheese, mandarin oranges, & mac and cheese -- but she'll eat almost anything.
Loooooves shoes! Always wants them on. Doesn't matter whose they are or what size.
LOOOVES jewelry! Always wants to wear my "brace" (bracelet watch).
Loooves her baby dolls. All of them. Such a little mommy.
And her two all time favorite things???
Her right thumb and purple blankie!
Never leave home without them.
We love this baby girl and I love this age.
As Emmie would say,
"Bye bye! MWWWWAH!"
4 comments:
okay, how did this happen?? our babies are so grown up! Afton's list of favorites are the same (excpet for the blankie and thumb - we'll have to substitute "doh doh"s [doggies] and "kitty"s for those two). Emmie's little outfits are too cute - I'm especially a fan of the Naartjie head to toe number. I promise the next time we're in UT we'll have to get together for a playdate!
I love the pictures of them together. So sweet! She is adorable!
You need to have at least 12 kids because they are so dang cute!
wow, time has flown! I can't believe it's been that long since I did her newborn pictures. She is adorable. I love those dimples! She seems like the happiest little girl.
Post a Comment