Remember sweet Little Bronson's miracle that I referenced several posts ago in February? I just randomly looked at their blog today and was so glad I did.... because they are being featured on the Today Show to tell their miraculous story - tomorrow - March 12th. They have declined NBC's offer to air their story several times since this event took place, but now feel a great responsibility to share & help others learn from the miracle that has changed their lives forever & made their faith even greater. You can check out the reasoning behind what has led them to NYC here. It of course is intriguing to read - just as their entire blog has been over the last 6 weeks.
I am a big Today Show fan (the little spurts of it I catch here and there), and just in case any of you have come to love the Staker family through their blog as I have, I just wanted to tell everyone to tune in tomorrow morning!
I know I will.
(or my DVR will at least be set to record...)
Hope you catch this in time! :)
2 comments:
Oh I'll try to catch it! I sure wish I had DVR.... and this totally doesn't belong here but I just read your bachelor post and I was cracking up! I SO wish we lived closer together! I don't know anyone (at least who admits it) out here who watches it.... except for my poor husband who gets sucked into the drama with me! =)
THANK YOU THANK YOU for the comment on my blog! I would not have known about the segment if you hadn't told me. They did an AWESOME job! It was so neat to hear Sara's testimony on national television. I love that family and I don't even know them!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment