Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BROS

Last Saturday we were able to meet up with the in-town "Bro's" and their (super cute) wives for a little reunion at the India house for lunch.
Who the heck are "The Bro's" you ask?
Well in case you hadn't heard, they are Chris' good high school buddies who have called themselves this for the last 12+ years. They are the nicest group of guys who all have amazing wives and I can genuinely say that I have loved getting together with them over the years. It's always so fun to see them!
We had a great time over yummy food (I love curry) and it was so great to catch up with everyone!
Thanks Lichelle for making it all happen!
We missed you Jimmy & Carly (in WA doing med school residency), Carl & Barb (Carl is a commercial pilot stationed in Atlanta) & Josh and Brooke (who live in VA and are about to have their first baby -yay!).
(Sorry if I forgot anyone!)

2 comments:

J n Bee said...

oh boy! how much fun! we definitely miss out on times such at that. thanks michelle for your continued kindness, excitement and support to me. you are so wonderful!
and by the way, are you growing out your hair? you look so pretty in "THE GIRLS!" picture.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the picture. I'm so glad you remembered your camera. It was so fun to catch up. On our way home Sam was saying how much fun it would be to do something like go on a cruise with that group. It was a great lunch! Also, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are so thoughtful and always thinking of others. We will have to get together again more frequently then every couple of years!

Marenda