Sure did.
Which raises the question: I don't know who's stupider - me or Jake....:)
Okay so the truth is I enjoyed it - the nausea it caused & all...
JAKE & VIENNA -
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!
With all sincereity, you so deserve each other.
And I'm seriously so gagging.
Tenley, count your blessings it wasn't you. You can do way better. Trust me. :)
4 comments:
Can I just say DITTO! Still can't believe he picked her but it says a lot about who he is I guess. I really liked him until he kept keeping her around and then he picks her...WHATEVER! He so should have listened to his families first impression of her!
Oh, I can't agree more!!! Throughout the finale I kept saying under my breath, "I think I just threw up a little." Especially when Jake said,"Vienna's my BABY!" BLEH! They can have each other and I'll be happy to never see them kiss again! (There I go again, I just threw up a little!)
But I just have to say, has there ever been a more gracious exit from the show than Tenley's??? Just made me love her more. I was seriously hoping by some miracle we'd get to see HER as the Bachelorette instead of ol' Ally. And as much as I'm not looking forward to seeing her as the Bachelorette, I know I'll still watch... (*sigh*)
AMEN! Vienna makes me want to throw up. I am actually happy that Tenley isn't going to be the new Bachelorette. I don't think you can truly find love that way... As for Ali, not so happy that she will be the Bachelorette either. I think she caused too much trouble.
Yeah...! Poor Jake's darling mom...her biggest worry was getting a caddy drama queen for a daughter in law and here she is landing the biggest one EVER with Vienna. I am so with you Sare, he should have listened to his fam's advice on her. He really is so dense and was obviously just so taken with her 'ta tas' (am I not right??) that the poor guy couldn't think straight. How embarrassing!
I'm glad classy Tenley made it out of there without a guy like that.
And I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that wasn't impressed with Ali...
I'm with you Carly - she caused too much trouble and is too petty for my taste.
But... in the end - like you said Alicia, I know I'll still watch her as the Bachelorette. :)
Post a Comment