Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My complaining was justified...

We made a trip to the doc.
Not good.
PNEUMONIA.
EMMIE.
Awesome. :(

6 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

Oh NO!! So sad!! :( Poor little Emmie! I hope she feels better soon! (and that the rest of your family doesn't get sick)

Hollie said...

Oh dear! I so feel your pain, my kids always got sick at nursery. If you need anything, let me know. Seriously.

Karen said...

So sorry Michelle! Darn nursery! Tyler picked up a cold (and I know it was from nursery because that's the only place he's gone in weeks) and now Claire is stuffy and snotty. I'm worried sick about it and I've vowed that Tyler is not going back to nursery for several weeks.

Aceves Family said...

Too bad Karen isn't still here to get the nursery backin shape!!! sorry to hear about your cutie!! I feel like we are going inactive we miss so much church because of sickness...it is true people should choose not to share the yucky things :)

Amanda said...

WHat?! I'm so sorry. Poor little thing. No more nursery for her!

Marianne said...

Sad, I hope she feels better soon! I hate that about nursery too- being sick every other week is no fun!! You really should talk to your primary president about this. We make all the kids do hand sanitizer when they come in and before snacks, and there is a toy cleaning schedule too. I also think that nurseries shouldn't be allowed to have toys that resemble food/baby bottles/baby pacifiers, etc. since they just go straight in the mouths. Let's stick with puzzles/blocks/bubbles people!
Hang in there!