Monday, July 20, 2009

More Bachelorette speculation

Okay so, I wasn't going to blog about the Bachelorette again.....but - after tonight's show I'm left wondering what in the world is going to happen next week on the finale, so I've got to throw out my theories. I love to analyze - which is partly why I think I love this dumb show so much.......
So here's my analysis!:

First off, I am going to be SHOCKED if she chooses THIS guy:

Kiptyn! I just don't see them having that strong of a connection, and as I've said before - she just seems more into him than he is into her. His Mom is a little over the top which is forgivable but I just don't see Jillian being comfortable in his environment. Plus - she's said it herself - I think she'd be too scared that he'd break her heart.

Next.

Did you notice how on the closing of last night's show "The Men Tell All", that Chris Harrison asked Jillian if she's HAPPY, not if she's FOUND LOVE - like I swear is the usual question at this point in the game? That totally makes me wonder whether she's going to end up with anyone at all in the end of all of this! Yikes. I'm afraid that that is going to be the case.

And what is this 'unexpected confession' that makes her question everything??? The last shot of the teaser for next week's show is REID standing there looking down at a gold ring! I had to rewind and pause my DVR a few times to figure out who it was because it only flashed on him for less than a second. CRAZY! What is that all about?! Do you think he makes a comeback? He wasn't on last night's reunion show AND Jillian did say just last night that she wasn't ready to send him home....Hmmmm! Truthfully, I don't see her with Reid either - but moreso than Kippy Boy!

At the end of the day,

I'm still HOPING this is the last man standing:

Our ED. We'll forgive him for last week's show - including his little green swim trunks. What were those things?! The whole sinful episode was too embarrassing to even talk about... not just Ed's part in it but Jillian's and everything that went on. Seriously. We'll just leave it at that and a big CRINGE! :)

All in all, my vote still stands with Ed. So I say she either walks away with Ed next week, or she walks away solo.

Any other predicitions girls???

I know, I know. I need to get a life. But heck, I have one indulgence in my life these days, and it's once a week for two hours. Give a girl a break! :)

5 comments:

Carly said...

I am SO glad you posted this. I am DYING to find out what happens next week.

I think that your prediction that Reid comes back is spot on. When I saw the preview for it, I knew Reid was going to come back. I really liked Reid and I think they would make a good couple.

I don't think her and Kiptyn make a good couple AT ALL. I liked Kip at the first, hated him on the hometown date (he wasn't that in to her & his mom is off her rocker!) and now I'm just indifferent. I think he will break her heart!

As for Ed...I'm not so sure. I like him, but I keep thinking he left her once for his career...maybe he'll do it again? It seems like he doesn't want to leave Chicago, so that means Jillian would have to move there...AND THOSE SHORTS!!! I felt like I was watching a basketball game from the 80's!!! His shorts were shorter than Jillian's mini skirt. Lets just say he should never wear those again. EVER. :)

Also, I was SO distraught last night because we had a HUGE storm and ABC quit working. I called everyone to see if I could come watch it at their house, but no ABC anywhere! I was so upset. Guess I'll be watching it online!

Anyways, this is a LONG comment, but I loved your post. I am thinking Jill will end up alone at the end of this. But you never know! Look forward to chatting with you again after next monday night.

Jeanerbee said...

You CRACK me UP. I wish we lived close and could hang out and watch this together (though I have roped my hubby into it, lol!). I actually started leaning towards Kiptyn a little more after Hawaii... Ed is super sweet but there is something just a little awkward about him. Then again, Jillian has seemed pretty smitten with him from the get go.

I totally predicted a Reid comeback even before they showed the clip of his face - when they were talking about an "unexpected confession" and the fact that he wasn't on the reunion show - for Pete's sake they have let so many people come back this season! Anyway, I'm going to throw a wrench in and say she chooses Reid... I mean how romantic if he comes all the way back for her and proposes?! Can't wait for next week!

aliciamae100 said...

oh, i knew it was reid the second they flashed his mug. What is UP? Is a comeback a requirement for the show now??? And did you hear chris say he couldn't be there due to a prior ENGAGEMENT?? But no, I think Jill rejects him.

My vote's on ed. I was SO thankful I had DVR to fastforward through the whole awful "fantasy suite" experience they had last week, but am I the only one who thinks maybe ed doesn't want to fornicate with the girl he wants to marry (and hence his future WIFE)on national tv? Really, who wants to show their kids and grandkids that. I'm proud of him.

But I also agree with you that Jill's "I'm happier than ever" wasn't very convincing at all. Sad.

Now excuse me, I need to go to iTunes and download all of "The Rooster's" greatest hits. (YEAH RIGHT!!) I think being on the show definitely did more damage to Wes' career than anything.

Wade Family said...

Love the post....so I am so addicted to this show but for whatever reason something always comes up without fail on Monday nights....AHHHH! I get a little of it here and there but I loved being filled in with all the speculation from your post and comments thus far. I have to admit I am not a huge fan of Ed even from the begining I never liked him much...then again I've missed a lot too. I really don't like any of them...I think she let the good ones go...if there was any this season. And ya whats up with all the come backs this season. I don't think she will end up with any of them.

Chris and Michelle said...

I love all you girls, seriously! Thanks for your comments. It makes Chris see that I'm not the only one out there that's into this show.... he just makes fun of me! :) Good for you, Brad, for watching it with your wife!
So sorry that you've been missing some of the episodes, Sara! I would miss them too if it weren't for my beloved DVR. Really that is the greatest invention - you need to sign up! :)
For the record, I DO like Reid. In fact, he'd probably be MY choice if I were on the show (and not married, not LDS, etc etc). We're both kind of neurotic about some of the same things (like raw meat... ;)). But for JILLIAN, out of all the guys for her, I just think Ed fits her the best. But who knows, maybe he's too into his career - like you said Carly.
You make me laugh, Alicia with your fantasy suite comments! Seriously, how in the WORLD she can - ahem - bed three different guys three nights in a row without batting a false eyelash is insane to me...those fantasy suite nights give our show a bad rap darnit! So I'm with you Alicia. I'm just going to believe that our Ed had better intentions with that whole thing and I can't even believe they shed light on it. More reason to cheer Ed on, right? :)

Can't wait to see what unfolds Monday! :)