Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sibling Wars Part II

Think this face is purely
SWEET and INNOCENT???
Well then you've been fooled!
See the pictures below for proof:
So Parker can definitely pester and tease his little sis relentlessly,
BUT --
WATCH OUT!
If antagonized enough, this Little Spitfire CAN and WILL attack that big brother!
How does she do it?
I'll tell you....
She opens her mouth real wide, screams, and in she goes for the kill!
She'll bite (well not hard) & pull hair, all the while throwing her tiny yet fiery body into a tackling assault onto her teasing big brother!
Lastly, she'll scrunch up her little face and yelp while looking to Mom for help!
Whatever it takes to get her brother to just STOP!
So so SOOOOO DRAMATIC!!!
While this common-occuring scenario might sound frightening, don't be scared.
It's not.
Truthfully, it's probably one of the funniest things we witness in our day. Despite her doing this a repeated number of times, Chris and I still get a little surprised by the uproar that comes out of our sweet little Em and we can't help but laugh at her sudden change in temperment.
Girls will be girls, right??
...If you know what I mean.
I support her through and through and I love that she sticks up for herself! :)
Go EMMIE!

4 comments:

Carly said...

So CuTE!

Amanda said...

She's quite the little Spitfire! It's good that she sticks up for herself. It's annoying when kids just tattle. I'd much rather they just punch the other kid in the face:)

parkandlinds said...

How funny! What a little cutie.

benandtheshannon said...

Ruby is the exact same~!! I delight in the fact that she actually wins most of the time! Anyway...Go Emmie is right. Well call if you see this before you get my message!