Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sibling wars

Emmie loves the velcro ball. Her eyes get big and her little body trembles as she tries as hard as she possibly can to squeeze it into her tiny mouth. The girl derives much satsifaction and contentment as long as she has her trusty ball. Until,
that is, big brother takes it away and causes her to do THIS: Which causes HIM to do THIS:

Such a little STINK.
But hey, that's what big brother's do, right?
They receive great joy in the infliction of torment and antagonization (is that a word?) of their younger sibs...
All I can say is, you better get used to it, Em.... I'll protect you all I can but that only goes so far.:)

7 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

This could seriously be a story straight from our house - pics included! I can only imagine the fights as they get older (my kids I mean).... poor Emmie!

Marianne said...

Ha Ha, this is the story of my life! Poor baby sisters!
I think there is one good thing about this: McKenna HAS to be tough at home, so at the park or at nursery, you better believe that she knows how to stick up for herself!

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate now that my last two are toddlin' around and sharing toys, heehee, each day there's at least one fight! Oh well!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Thats funny!

Wade Family said...

I can't believe you captured that on film...poor Emmie but the pictures are so great. We can so relate around here only it is the little brother doing all the tormenting. Glad you guys had a fun holiday...that is so cool about your Dad.

parkandlinds said...

So funny, and I can laugh because it's not my kids. Because I can't tell you how many times a day this same thing happens at my house. :) kids will be kids, I guess!

Carly said...

What a great post. That is so funny that you have the pictures to prove it. Aren't kids great?