Did I call it or what?! :)
I have to admit that I am pretty elated about the outcome of this show! In my book, it couldn't have ended more perfectly. Ed was my pick from the beginning - hands down. I'm not going to lie - I've had a crush on him since day 1. Yes, he's got something a little dorky about him, and those mankini shorts were absolutely atrocious, but all along I thought he was the perfect fit for Jillian, and thankfully she thought so, too!
(On a petty sidenote, I DID like Kiptyn's choice of a ring much better! But heck - I'm not going to sit and criticize a $60,000+ ring!)
Was it agonizing for anyone else to watch Reid come back last night and try to propose? I was having an anxiety attack, but in the end I'm glad he did because I think it helped to give Jillian a little bit more closure on their relationship and to see that she really was making the right choice. To be expected to turn on and off your feelings like that for someone has got to be incredibly difficult! So I feel bad for Reid and Kiptyn -- but I suppose that is the essence of the show and they'll get over it eventually.
So HOORAY for Jillian and Ed! I am soooo glad for this outcome and hope that the have a Happily Ever After -
Ryan and Trista kind of future!
Great. Now I don't have any shows to look forward to until American Idol is back on in January!
P.S. Who is going to be the next Bachelor??? It's gotta be Reid, Michael or Jake, right? I say REID...!?

6 comments:
I think you are nuts!! J/K So when should we do a play date. Summer is coming to an end and preschool start in a month I can't believe it. Would next week work? Wed at my house? I will check with Marci,.. Let me know!
i love that you watch it too! i have to agree kipton had the better proposal ring. i don't know why but these shows suck me right in.
Oh man. I had such a hard time watching Reid come back. Here he is proposing to "the love of his life" and he is wearing those STUPID SHOES! He looked like a slob. Overall I am happy though! I admit it...I cried a little :)
I think the next Bachelor should be Jake!!! Hands down!
cringed when he proposed - so hopeful, so confident... so wrong! cringed when the 12 year-old girl asked him on a date "After the Final Rose" and cringed when he brought up Ed & Jillian's fantasy suite (actually, I'm still cringing about that - won't we ever be able to forget??). but after all this, I agree, I love Reid and would be so happy if he were the next Bachelor. what a sweet guy - kinda childlike in a very endearing way. and "yay!" for Jillian and Ed! really, was there any other guy even on the show?? ;)
Ditto everything you said. I had a feeling all along she'd pick Ed - I was so shocked when he left initially. But I HATE the ring he picked, lol! I say the next Bach will be Reid (and I agree about the closure thing, though I felt so bad for him!).Michael would be ok too... but as nice as he was, I have no desire to see Jake back!
You totally called it! They seem very happy (and cheesy) together. I'm just glad they're still together- that's better than like 98% of the couples from the show in the past. I love watching this show. sigh. I really hope they have the next bachelor be one of the guys from this season. It keeps it more interesting.
Cute cute pictures from Parker's bday! Colter's birthday is July 22nd too! what are the chances!?!
Post a Comment