Tuesday, May 20, 2008

STICKERS

So this morning I was blow drying my hair, and I look down to find Parker with these big, white "stickers" that he'd found in the bathroom drawer placed over his eyes and over his head. I started laughing and he just looks up at me, grins, and runs off to his room squealing. I followed behind, grabbing my camera to take advantage of the photo op. He DOES love stickers....especially the ultra thin, super absorbent type...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute!!! And I'm glad you all are having warmer weather! I hope it stays nice - we are coming up next week for a visit. We won't have a car, but if you guys feel like coming up to Morgan we'd love to have you! =)

Lacey Lou said...

That is so funny!!! He's such a cute kid...I hope I can see you guys sometime soon!

L said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! What a cutie. I am glad you captured the moment!