Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks Mom





My Mom came up from St. George to stay with us on the evening of Mother's Day (which was also her birthday) & then left early this morning. It was so nice to have her here! It was great to have some extra hands in taking care of Parker for a change & it was fun to have her around for a minute. We went and picked out some darling (seriously) baby girl fabric and she is going to make the baby bedding. I am sooo excited because she worked on it yesterday and it's turning out so cute! I will definitely post a picture of the final product when it is all finished. I'm so looking forward to decorating our little girl's nursery! Thanks Mom for doing this and for all of the work you're putting into it! We loved having you here and appreciate so much all you did while you stayed with us. We love you!

Don't you think that Parker kind of looks like her? I think he definitely looks more like her than myself. I actually didn't take any pictures while she was here, so this was really taken a month or two ago at my house. Sorry for the weird nipple shot of the dog!

2 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

Michelle, I saw you on the BHS blog and thought I would drop you a note. Seeing pictures of you totally brings me back to 9th grade dance. Oh the memories!!! We probably won't be able to make it to the reunion so it is nice to catch up with people on their blogs. If you don't mind, I'd like to put you on my list so I can check in on you. Let me know if you would rather I not do that. By the way, I want you to know we have been thinking about you and your family after your loss a little while ago. I found out through my mom and step-brother. My continued thoughts are with you.

L said...

How sweet of your mom!!! I can't wait to see the finished product of the babies bedding! I am so excited for you guys and hope you are feeling well!