
Can you say, "HOORAY!" for warmer weather! Finally we got some this last weekend and Chris and I took advantage by taking Parker on a picnic in the park. He just loves to be outside and I am so looking forward to getting our backyard put in so that we can play out there all summer!!

After experiencing the devastating loss of my brother last Fall, to only be followed by the most awful, dreadful, snow-filled, depressing winter I've ever experienced in my 28 years of Utah life, I have never anticipated the sunshine and warm, bright weather more than I have this last few months! Winter has just dragged on here and we've barely even had a spring seeing as it snowed here just last week. So to have warm weather and sunshine this last few days has been such a welcomed treat (FINALLY)!!!

Oh wait - don't be fooled. It's supposed to cool down and rain for the rest of the week...Sheesh! It's becoming so predictable - I hate it! Oh well, at least Mother Nature blessed us with a couple nice days in there for a minute. After this, can we PLEASE just get on with the seasons as they are scheduled?? Is it only ME that feels this way?? Six months of dark, gloomy weather can't be good for anyone.... can it?

At least I know Roxy agrees and celebrated the warm weather as well

1 comment:
I totally know how you feel. It feels like summer will never come. I'm glad you are getting out there and enjoying spring. I hope pregnancy is going well for you:) I hope to see you some time this summer. I don't know if I will be able to make it to the reunion. P.S. Parker is so cute. Even with "stickers" on his head...
Post a Comment