Thursday, May 1, 2008

AVAILABLE BACHELOR LOOKING FOR CUTE DATE





So this is my adorable little brother, Steven (holding Parker). If anyone has a friend or sister or association that you know of that might fit with him, please let me know. He needs a date for a formal banquet for work that is coming up the towards the end of May, and I thought this would be a fun way to find him one. He is 22 years old, an RM, goes to the U of U and is working towards a degree in business, is going to be an EFY counselor for 8 weeks this summer, and is a lot of fun to be around! Oh and did I mention that he's a super nice guy and a great uncle? If anyone knows of a fun, cute girl we could line him up with, let me know! (If you want any other details about him, feel free to email me.) This picture is from last summer, there are several more of him in the post below. :) Help me out! It's fun to play matchmaker, right?

1 comment:

J n Bee said...

Michelle!
I just tried to leave a comment, so I hope you don't get two back to back from me. But, come visit Virginia and the East coast anytime. We would take you!
Good to hear from you!
Brooke