I'm sure this may be a familiar story...or is it just me... I had Parker all ready for bed the other night(husband was working the late shift)... bathed, in his jams, all ready to read stories so that the exhausted pregnant Mom can finally go eat her dinner (which will probably be at that point a bowl of cereal). But Parker had other plans as usual and was hopping, squealing, and laughing while running up and down the hall and into his room like a mini mad man, all the while wearing his Dad's favorite BYU hat. Meanwhile, my pathetic worn out body sat helpless in the rocking chair waiting for him to somehow calm himself down so that I could get this little boy into bed and then do the same myself. Seriously -- WHERE DOES ALL THIS ENERGY COME FROM? And could I please have a small fraction of it?? I just had to laugh at his antics, and managed, despite my sheer exhaustion to snap this picture of my silly, good natured, hyperactive, sweet, crazy almost two-year-old little boy. He sure wears me out - but the joy he brings us in return is so worth every minute. One question -do little girls have this much energy???
3 comments:
Such a cute little guy! And yes, girls have that much energy with a side order of sass and an intense need to dress up as princesses all of the time!
You are brave to put your names on the poll. Addie's name is Adelyn so my vote is Madelyn because I like the spelling.
Hang in there! I hope you are feeling okay and doing well. We will have to get together sometime.
Marenda
So good to hear from you on my blog!! Looks like we will be in AZ for at least one more year!! Your little guy is growing too fast. I am so excited to see some pics of a new little girl!!
He is so cute! I totally sympathize with you! I have had many nights where I am putting the kids to bed by myself because Jake is working late, and I am so tired that it feels like I am having to drag myself to their rooms. I admit that there has been a night or two when I tell the kids to go lay down and I will be there "in a minute" but I take a little bit longer so that they will fall asleep waiting for me. I am a horrible mother!!!! And I am with Marenda....girls do have as much energy with a side order of sass! Good Luck! :)
Post a Comment