Parker love love LOVES to feed the dog. No, I don't mean by giving her a dish full of dog food, but handful by handful, piece by piece. I know what you're thinking - "SICK" - yes, trust me, I know. It grosses me out on a regular basis. Why in the world he derives such great joy from this - I have no idea, but it makes him so happy (he squeals and giggles the entire duration of this little activity each day) & Roxy for some strange reason seems to enjoy it these days as well... (probably because she feels like he's being nice and not trying to torture her somehow). SO - I allow it to happen. If not, I end up putting her food up to keep him out of it and poor Roxy ends up starving all day. Needless to say, I constantly have my trusty vacuum out and am cleaning up the trails left behind by all this dog food.... oh no, there is not just one designated place for these feedings, part of Parker's "fun" is feeding her all over the main floor, and once in a while I find some pieces on the stairs.... we of course are sure to wash up his little hands after this lovely pastime. FUN TIMES!! That's what it's all about, right?
1 comment:
I love that he feeds the dog! He is really cute but I always thought you would have cute kids. It will be fun to see pictures of your new baby in a couple of months!
Post a Comment