Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happily Ever After


It was a cold & snowy March day, but the clouds parted and the sun greeted our faces as we came out of Sarah and Shad's temple sealing.
 

The very happy couple!
Sarah waited for Shad as he served his 2 year mission to Africa, so this was a long-awaited day for them!
 

The Six Hansen Sibs surrounding their Baby Bride Sis

The reception was DARLING and these pictures don't do it justice! The food was amazing-  and I forgot to take a picture of the adorable cookie  bar - my favorite!

Best pic I got of my babies in the chaos that goes on right before a wedding reception!
 Notice P's cheeks... they are stuffed with lemon drops which he kept stealing throughout the night. At one point I caught him with EIGHT in his mouth at the same time! He ended up with one crazy canker sore the following week and I don't even want to think about what the findings will be at his next dentist appointment.

Check out Miss Pouty Pants!

In my efforts to eliminate a lot of red eye in this pic, I somehow managed to give half of us
glowing-alien eye instead... and I can't fix it!
Oh well, we look... cool, right?  :)

Mmmm the cupcakes were SO good. And Cousin Chunk - he is just SO cute!
 
 

The night ended with some pretty sweet dance moves!...

But my favorite moment of the night was the bride dancing with her Dad.
Such a tender scene....and I'm not gonna lie - I had to get a tissue.
So sweet!
 It can't be easy to give your baby daughter away on her wedding day and I could just tell that she and Lance were savoring every second of this historical dance together.

Congrats Sare and Shad!
Shad is just such a great guy (!!!) and we are super happy to have him join the Hansen Crew!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been to a wedding in a long time. Sort of miss them! Your kids could not be more beautiful. Cute dresses on the girls too:)