Is it just me, or do these 2 Wild Little Indians look so grown up?....
They had their school Thanksgiving "Feasts" on the same day and were so proud of their feather hats and macaroni necklaces. I just barely (it's January) got away with throwing them out.
Thanksgiving Day...
The ritualistic holiday picture before running out the door to our holiday celebration!

We spent Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family, at Aunt Jamie's this year.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of her tables, they are always so nice and fancy. I dropped my camera a few months back, and ever since I've been irritated with it's performance, and I've been turned off to taking pictures (I'm sure our family has been super relieved;). I mostly snapped pics of the babies....
Note that Lexi and Cousin Jack are the same size (actually - he's a little bigger!) and Lex is 8 months older! I guess my chants of "Grow Lexi, Grow!", aren't working so well...
They enjoyed one of their last play times with each other on Thanksgiving before Jack, Steve and Kylie move to San Diego (which happened Dec 27th)...Sad!
I made and brought my usual must-haves for Thanksgiving...Molasses cookies (I wait for this time of year, all year, to make them!), Orange Sherbet Thanksgiving Day jello (only time of year I break out and make jello - I love this stuff, and I'm not a big jello fan), and "Festive" mandarin orange and pomegranate green salad.... my only other mandatory Thanksgiving food would be mashed potatoes! (and of course we had those) I am just fine without turkey and Chris and I just don't care for stuffing....at all!
It was a quick but good Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment