Saturday, January 12, 2013

Soccer catch up

 
What better time than January to document Fall soccer? ;)
 
BLUE LIGHTNING!
 
Parker has played on this Fall/Spring team with some of his favorite friends for the last three years. Our two awesome neighbors are the coaches this year. Chris would love to coach, but unfortunately he works almost every Saturday, so I am usually toting the kids solo to the games (no complaints!:).
 
 
Parker took some soccer camps over the summer (I think I already blogged about them), & they really helped to improve his skills this year! He's a fast little guy, sometimes causes me to cringe with his aggressiveness in getting the ball, and at times quite wild and goofy on the field.
He really loves playing and I really love watching him develop a skill that doesn't involve anything electronic. :)

Here he is with two of his very best buddies. He loves and looks up to these guys so much! And for the record, Parker's not as tiny as he looks - Owen and Baden are just really tall for their age!
P's excited to start up again in the Spring! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Wow--sounds like soccer is in Parker's future! That's awesome that he got to do some camps and really gets in the game. And how did you do those curls in Emmy's hair in the pic below? A curling wand? Curlers? It's GORGEOUS! Man she's a pretty little thing!