Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mormon mommy blogs

I ran into THIS article a few weeks back about a big city business woman who can't stop reading Mormon mommy blogs.
She admits,
 "I'm a young, feminist atheist who can't bake a cupcake. Why am I addicted to the shiny, happy lives of these women?".
I found the article to be pretty fascinating and thought ya'll might like it too! I definitely have my opinions on it and if I weren't so  tired and brain dead at the moment I would share them with you.:)
Darn, I know.
 HOWEV, if you have a minute, it's totally a worthwhile read (not so sure I can, in good conscience, recommend the comments though) and while I was there I found a few "Mormom Mommy blogs" that are fun as well.
Gotta love multitasking.
If only I had all day to spend reading them! :)
Happy reading & Happy Superbowl!
Anyone know whose playing? ;)

No comments: