Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Michelle on Ellen

Don't get all excited.
 I wasn't on Ellen.
Supermodel, CRAZY, Bachelor MICHELLE was on Ellen.
Just in case you didn't catch her...Here ya go!



I have to admit - I was a little sad to see her go. NOT because I wanted her to end up with B-Rad, but because I wanted to see her on the hometown date in good old Utah.
Awww well we can't have everything. 
 Brad made a good choice.
I knew he'd come through...
Chantal though - she's turning into the next nut. She needs to go!
& that beach date...! Seriously! Those are the moments that give our show a bad rap. It was plain embarrassing.
As for predictions...
 I think it's pretty obvious he's all about Emily... just not sure she's all about him...
what do you think?
Hometown date week is my fave....YAY for next Monday night!


1 comment:

Carly said...

I'm totally with ya on the swimsuit shoot...really? Like Brad didn't know that would cause problems.

I am still rooting for Emily, and if not her then Chantal. For some reason Ashley just bugs me. I don't see them as a couple.

I am so excited for hometowns next Monday!