Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who is their mother?!?!

Uh, that would be me.
And no, I can't control them.
Especially during Sacrament Meeting.
Or any public place for that matter.
So get over it. :)
You have to admit that they are pretty darn cute though.
Even with their cheese grins on.;)
xoxo
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! I love their dimples. And don't worry, I can't control my kids either. :-)

Marenda

Hollie said...

Wait, mom's are supposed to keep their kids under control? This is the first I've heard. Too bad, I'm about 10 years too late.... ;)

Karen said...

They are so cute Michelle! What a great picture!

benandtheshannon said...

We all feel that way I think. I swear they think it is funny too. I wish we could see you. Let me know if your up for a visit?

Kylie Kelly Fuller said...

Oh they are adorable! Nobody cares if the kids are just being kids! We love them no matter what. And I love the new pic at the top. You look so beautiful! And I loved where it was taken. Everyone is just so cute! Now all we need is a baby to finish it off! haha Love you guys!