I don't know about you but I actually get really excited about cooking when I have a great recipe to create from! I was thrilled to find out a few months back that my cute friend Ali whom I know from my historic high school days (12 years ago if you can believe it!) was publishing some cook books. If you know Ali you know that anything she is involved in is done amazingly well and with impecable detail. She comes from a long line of artistic and talented women and it shows in everything she puts her hand at. She is such a hard worker and just has a way of making dreams come to fruition. She was that way back in high school as our Senior Class President and I am not surprised at all that she is still creating magic at her every turn. She is truly an inspiration! I recently bought her THREE fabulous recipe books (at great prices!) & I just love them! I have made a bunch of her recipes including THESE delicious soft molasses ginger cookies last week and her recipes never disappoint! I was really excited to see that another option to ordering her books online is to purchase them at TAIPAN TRADING - one of Utah's most fabulous stores! Way to go Ali! How EXCITING! If you can't get to the store then you can purchase her books online HERE for a beyond reasonable price (under $9) and shipping is only $1! Perfect Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, wedding gifts, shower gifts... you can't go wrong!
I apologize - I know I tend to sound like an informercial but when I come across something great I like to shout it from the rooftops. These books are definitely worthy of the rooftop holla! You can read Ali's inspiring story as to how she made her dream her reality HERE (it's a great read--she is also a very talented writer!) and check her yummy blog HERE.
HAPPY COOKING!

2 comments:
Michelle, Michelle. Michelle......YOU MADE MY DAY!!! Wow what an AMAZING plug for Lemon Poppy Inc.
I think might have to go buy some of those books!
I love ya girl!
Ali
P.S. I Lovvvvvvve your family picture on your header!
Post a Comment