Jeanine, it's an Electrolux and it's AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend it! Chris got it for me a year ago last Christmas from Costco and I LOVE it!...they may not still have them at Costco(?) but I'm sure you can find them around. It vacuums hard floors better than any I've ever used, a dust buster pops out of it, and it's cordless. My mom loved it too and got one herself. Good luck - hope you can find it somewhere!
7 comments:
I really could use one of those...the shark vacuum and the little helper! She is so cute!
She is too adorable!
Ooops that was me (Ali). Guess I should sign in with my own username.
I love it! So cute and she is getting too big for her lil' britches! ;0)
Adorable! And what kind of vacuum is that? I NEED one for my kitchen floor!
Jeanine, it's an Electrolux and it's AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend it! Chris got it for me a year ago last Christmas from Costco and I LOVE it!...they may not still have them at Costco(?) but I'm sure you can find them around.
It vacuums hard floors better than any I've ever used, a dust buster pops out of it, and it's cordless. My mom loved it too and got one herself. Good luck - hope you can find it somewhere!
Train 'em while their young, that's my philosophy too ;)! She is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment