Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spread the word to pray for them!

My friend who underwent the unimaginable and heartbreaking loss of her precious baby boy a few years back, had a new blog post come up tonight.... 'Trials, why?" under my blog list there on the right. I clicked there to read her sweet post which was spurred on by a friend who is verging on that same horiffic grief of losing a child...she offered a link to their story. I just bawled my eyes out over it for the last hour...I don't know these people but I can promise you that they will be in my prayers! Click here: http://www.stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/ for a reminder of what's truly important in life. I promise you will be touched as I have as you read the heart wrenching nightmare that they are in the midst of with their youngest little boy (who is just a month younger than Emmie) and the tragedy that took place just one week ago that could happen to any of us.
Ironically, just this last week I've felt more confident in leaving Emmie and Parker in the bathtub for a few minutes while going to get pajamas and diapers, etc. and even straightening this or that along the way. I won't be doing that again after reading this. You should read it too!

Please pray for this family!!!
P.S. Once you get to their blog, read the post 'A week ago right now' near the top', then scroll down to February 1st to read from the start....

4 comments:

Carly said...

Oh Michelle. I do not even know where to begin. I am sitting at work, reading this blog. BAD IDEA. I burst in to full sobs. Thank you for posting this link. I will be doing the same. I have left Lincoln in the tub alone many times. I will never do that again. EVER. My heart just aches for this family. I can almost understand what they are going though (with the neuro injury-Cody), but I can NOT fathom going through that as a mother. I will be praying for them!!!

Amanda said...

I'm glad that you shared, every prayer will help. I haven't blogged or even looked at blogs forever. It's been fun to look at some of your recent posts and catch up with your life.

I love the little hair bows you've been making! I love your hair long too, you look gorgeous.

Anyway, maybe we can do lunch sometime in the near future. It would be fun to get together with some friends again.

Amanda said...

What a heartbreaking story that is. I was bawling too. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

parkandlinds said...

Such a tearjerker. I'm amazed at the progress he's already made though. What a cutie, and a fighter! Thanks for posting the link to this.