Let the parties begin!
FUN for all, especially for Parker! This kid looves to have anyone over who will play with him so he was in heaven having cute Aunt Kylie here and Uncle Steven to play with at the drop of his high-pitched commands...Just check out that smile of contentment and pure satisfaction as he holds his precious little Wii controller. I'm not sure if I should snatch it out of his little hands and hide it for life or if I should just let the love affair with the Wii roll & find it in my heart to be happy for him and his new, ahem, passion. (You can bet you'll be hearing more about this later...!)
Thanks guys for coming! We had a great time and thanks for the nice gifts!
SUNDAY we were off to the Hansens for more celebrating. I did bring my camera but forgot to bring the charging battery so no pictures! :(
We had yet another delicious pot roast dinner (not that I would know since I don't eat red meat - but if Becky made it it was sure to be good!) and a yummy dessert and more appreciated presents and fun times.
MONDAY Chris' parents were nice enough to babysit for us while we went to dinner at Red Robin and then saw Sherlock Holmes.
It's amazing how just a couple hours of doing something fun with NO KIDS can be so rejuvinating! Hooray for a date! :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chris!
We love you and were so glad to spend a fun weekend with you!
3 comments:
Dang...you're the hostess with the mostest! And don't worry that your 3 year old is already into video games - it's inevitable.
Cute family!
If you made that cake, it definitely doesn't look disasterous. It looks super yummy. that was really nice of you to make pot roast for your husband even though you don't eat it.
Happy belated to Chris!! What a cute guy you have. You two are the most darling mommy & dad! I love reading what a sweet, fun, crazy, and amazing mother you are. It looks like you had a fabulous holiday season! I am so glad it was great!
Hey, does Chris know what Saturday he will have off in February yet? Let me know when you get a second and maybe we can plan a dinner?!?!
Post a Comment