We were very happy to get you for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa Hansen, but we had no idea at the time how much excitement you would eventually provide for us. We just LOVE you! Let me explain...:
I take you for a spin numerous times throughout the day. You have given me and my sister endless amounts of entertainment! Yes, even though you were a gift for ME, there is just enough room for my 1-year-old little sis to jump on for a ride. DON'T WORRY. I come to a complete stop before she loads herself on - all by herself! Yeah, I know. She is such a big girl for just being one. Next, she holds onto my shirt for dear life as we zoooom from the front entry way, through the kitchen, around the island, around the table and back to the front door.
Over. & Over. & OVER!!!
You are soooo much fun and we are soooo glad you came to our family. We are so lucky to have you.
My Mom especially loves you too for several reasons...:
1) You have the ability to entertain us for 30 minutes straight (not even joking), so she is able to do some of her favorite hobbies like CLEAN, FOLD LAUNDRY, or COOK us some dinner;
& 2) You don't even make a MESS! In fact, when we are using you, you actually KEEP US from making messes. Can you believe it? Now that is a really, really, REALLY big deal as my Mom seems to think Emmie and I are REALLY good at tearing apart the house in about 2 minutes flat.
Entertainment + no messes means my Mom thinks you are pretty great!
Lastly, I am trying hard to not bash into the wall because Mom says you will be banished to the garage once that happens, but so far we have had no accidents. We will keep our fingers crossed and I am trying hard to be careful. Mom knows it is probably inevitable but she says we will just patch it up with some of the other accidental 'bumps' we've put into the walls when that time comes.
We've never had so much fun in the house, in the winter time.
Thank you for the good times, smiles, and laughter you induce in our home!



6 comments:
we have one....and love it!!!
Oh Michelle. You are too cute. Here's the deal on a house. We have put an offer on a short sale and they have signed our contract. So, now we just have to wait to hear back from the bank which can be as fast as mid April or even 9 months. Yuck! Hopefully we will know or hear something in May or June! I'll keep you posted!
That looks like so much fun!! We need one! :0) No joke!
Hey, we are planning a trip to SLC during springs break, I will let you know the dates when we get closer!
I gotta get one of those (a brother for Afton)!!! and the wiggle cart sounds fun too ;)
And I know this wasn't the point of your post, but I'm really admiring your kitchen... so lovely!
Your kids are just adorable! They always look so cute, but so do you, so it must run in the family!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You are so kind.
By the way, my boys have been wanting a wiggle cart, and by boys I mean Brent too!
I *almost* got one of these for the kids.... now that I see how fun they are it will have to go back on the wish list!
Post a Comment