Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Outtakes

We took advantage of the fact that all Hansens were in town the week after Christmas and met up at the Hansen headquarters for some family pictures. I don't have THEE final picture of everyone yet, but I thought I'd post a few of the outtakes.... COUSINS!
Parker and Emmie's only cousin thus far is adorable little Atticus. This little Texan is such a sweet little guy, and - like Parker - full of energy, so as you can imagine my kids had the best time playing with him in December.
Whenever I see Parker and Atticus together the theme song from the old Patty Duke show runs through my head...
"But they're cousins! I-dentical cousins...!"
Take a look at the top right picture and you can see why. :)
Parker & Emmie with some of their favorite people...
Cute Aunties: Sarah and Bethany (yes, these two are sisters), and cute (& single! let's set them up!) Uncles Dustin (27) & Zach (23). And somehow I missed photographing Uncle Eric and his cute wife Cindy!

Ems with Gma & Gpa Hansen


And of course, we had to get a family snapshot. It's not all that often that we are all dressed and have our hair combed at the same time so we have to take advantage of these photo ops when they arise! :)

6 comments:

Efamily said...

Your little family is so cute!

Hev and Danaca said...

darling pics, you have such a cute little family, and you look so cute!let me in on the tip on how you get so darn skinny!!!! you are darling

Shannon said...

So cute!! Your hair is getting so long!!

Hollie said...

I've never seen cousins that look so much alike! They are so adorable. And if those were your out takes, the real pictures must be stunning!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Darling outtakes! Can't believe our girls are soo big, sigh. Time is flyin'!

J n Bee said...

ya'll are such a cute family!