Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day


A mysterious Valentines Day package showed up at our doorstep at 8 a.m. on Saturday before Chris left for work. Parker was very excited to find this bucket of treasures on our porch. He was MOST excited though for the couple of treats that happened to be included. Surprise, surprise. So much so, he kept trying to share them with Emmie (bottom middle). Don't worry Parker, I'm sure she'll be addicted soon enough, unfortunately. For now, she is on a milk only diet. (We're soon adding rice cereal to the menu...)
All in all, we just had a relaxing day at home while Chris worked. I am such a homebody, and I sure love playing with my kiddos, so it was a nice day. (Minus the fact that we were all a little sick...)
Thanks to ALL of Parker's grandparents for their cute Valentines gifts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! ;0) I kept rummaging thru the girls' treats from school and no chocolate...all I found was a slew of tatoos! BUMMER! I guess smarties will have to do! Happy VDAY!

aliciamae100 said...

I realize this wasn't the point of the post, but how old will Emmie be when you start her on cereal? I only let A have it three times. Too sad (made her seem too grown up) and too much work. I think we're waiting til 6 months, despite the doctor saying I'm starving her on the milk-only diet...