Saturday, February 21, 2009

The C word

Did I just hear you think the word,
"Chubby"?
Nah.
O---KAY. I'll admit it. MAYBE from THIS angle (above) the word enters into my mind too...But from THIS angle, all that comes to mind is
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Oh I just LOVE LoVe LOOOOOOOOVE this baby girl!!!
And all I can say is, if that's CHUBBY, chubby sure is stinkin' cute these days!
Thanks Jill and Jason for the cute dress, and Cindy for the darling bow.... they were meant for each other! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing is more wonderful than CHUB! ....well not on ME that is. ;0) She's DARLING!!!

Jeanerbee said...

Oh I wish MY chub was that cute, lol! She is darling! That middle face looks just like Parker! These pics make me want to sqeeze her little cheeks and give her a smooch!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

SHe's a cutie! Don't you just love all the cute accessories that girls have? I love dressing my girls-it's so fun!

aliciamae100 said...

chubby & adorable go hand in hand in our house. :) I love Emmie too!!!

Efamily said...

Surprising that MICHELLE could have a chubby baby (doesn't everyone agree)? Wait till she starts crawling/walking her pants will fall right off! Enjoy the cuteness of the "chub" cause it won't last too long.

She is so adorable!! Those dimples are to die for!

Marsh Family said...

Oh snap, she is so cute. I thought I recognized that dress.

Amanda said...

Oh, she is a little chubster but she is SOOO beautiful! I love those eyes! And those cheeks, i just want to squeeze 'em!

L said...

All that matters is that adorable smile that melts my heart!