Monday, September 15, 2008

3 weeks old!

Emmie is 3 WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!
Time is sure flying by and we are just loving this sweet little girl more and more each day (if that is possible!). She had already gained a pound at her two week appointment, which I was a little surprised at seeming as she only wakes up twice during the night to eat. This is such a change from Parker, who ate every 2 hours round the clock for months and months!! I am overall feeling really good, and so far this two year old and a newborn thing has been much easier than I anticipated! :> ( I am sure I am speaking far too soon.... stay tuned!)













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr, I had to come to the clinc to post this! I can't comment from home. my dial up is too slow...sheesh...she is darling and I am enjoying watchign her grow! Sorry it too so long for me to post...I am slowly catching up with 4 lil ones!

Unknown said...

She is just sooo cute! Let's seriously plan a time for us to come see you guys and meet her. She has so much hair! I am glad you are feeling well and things are going smoothly for the most part.

Talk to you soon!

Marenda

Brooke Woods said...

Chimmie- she's so beautiful!!! You have a gorgeous family. Glad all is going well with 2 kiddles. You're superwoman!

Amanda said...

Hey, happy belated bday! Em looks so cute. Gotta love girl clothes. The second kid definitely seems easier than the first for some reason. In a lot of ways I think having two kids is easier than one. I'm glad you are feeling good and able to SLEEP!

Christine said...

She is so cute, and you look amazing! I can't believe that it has already been 3 weeks! Congratulations!