Here is a quick evaluation:

Happy Newborn: Check. (she's only waking up once during the night - can you believe it???)
Happy Parker: Check. (minus a few typical 2 year old tantrums) Happy Mom: Check. (I haven't felt this good in months! Really!) Happy Chris: Check. (As the saying goes, "Happy wife = Happy life", right? jk)
Happy Roxy: ...Okay, that one's a negative.....Sorry Rox, it's impossible to keep everyone happy around here! I'm afraid you're even one step further down on the totem pole than you were before Miss Em arrived. We still love you though!
5 comments:
OK Chimmie- you seriously have the cutest kids! Glad everything is going well and that you are getting some sleep. Yay!
Already???! I can't believe it's been a whole month! I'm SO glad to hear that you are doing well and that Parker is happy with his little sis! I am already at my wits end with tantrums and keep wondering what the heck I'm gonna do when this little guy comes along! =)
holy cow, one month! time flies! looks like parker is tickled with big brotherhood, darling!
It is so good to hear that you are all doing well. Ok - how did you get a newborn to only wake up once during the night...I need some advice! She is adorable...what a cute family!
I was wondering if you could come to dinner on the 12 with the pharmacy buddies. call me or email thanks
Post a Comment