Friday, August 8, 2008

July trip to St. George

My little brother, myself, and Parker took a trip down to St. George to visit my Mom and Reed the second week of July(the week before I was put on bedrest).... Here are some random pictures from the trip that I haven't gotten around to posting until now. I didn't take many pictures so there is nothing too exciting....but here they are. We just got a new camera, (hooray!) so I promise these are the last of these awful quality pictures! "Gamma Jane" and the little munchkin
Apparently something was too loud for him...?
Good times exploring the shower...
Steven & Barkley
And of course, Roxy came along for the trip, too. She and Barkley like to play.

2 comments:

Brooke Woods said...

I love their kitchen!!! So pretty. So Chimmie- as far as I know, the baby is still hanging inside! Yay, right? I'm so excited to see the new little guy.

Unknown said...

Fun pictures. It looks like you had a good trip. How are you feeling? Almost to 37 weeks! Hang in there!

Marenda

PS I am glad Wal-mart didn't start labor. :-)