Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update

Here's the scoop....I had a Dr.'s appointment today and I am dilated to a 5 and 90% effaced. (Isn't it kind of weird that I tell this to the world??) YIKES! Anytime now. My worst fear at this point is not making it to the hospital in time.
Hopefully - for my sake - my delivery "story" will be a real boring one when it finally comes to fruition.

5 comments:

Wade Family said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe how different this has been from Parker's. I can't believe that you are already due...you look great! Keep us posted and good luck!

Unknown said...

Michelle,

I am so glad you are doing well. I can't believe you are walking around at a 5! The only times I have been at a 5 I have been less that 2 hrs from delivery! It is just so different for everyone and each pregancy as well. I tried to call your cell phone but didn't get you. Maybe we'll plan to come see you after she is here and bring you a meal since it doesn't sound like we'll get there before! Good luck you'll be in our thoughts and prayers that everything goes well and you are all healthy.

Talk to you soon!

Marenda

Ammon and Brooke said...

Chimmie- Loo and I were talking on the phone today and she said something about your baby and used the word "she". Crap! This whole time I thought you were having a boy. I'm a loser!!! You would think the pink nursery would be a dead give away. My bad! Can we chalk it up to me having 3 small kids and I don't even know what sex they are sometimes???

L said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the news. Thanks for the incredibly adorable card! You are way too cute!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Good luck to you...anyday now, hope all goes well and the pain is less than that with parkers delivery. Hope your back does well and parker enjoys his new baby sister.